1. You have a chance to really encourage others.
2. I cannot believe it is 72 degrees right now!
3. There is a wonderful breeze blowing too.
4. Play now and pay later.
5. It's time to get ready to go.
6. Our housing is up in the air but, there are options opening up I believe.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Volunteer dinner @ church, tomorrow my plans include some afternoon card making and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, church services, and then family bible study time!
Mood: Mildly annoyed at this sinus pressure that nothing is touching today
Music: None t.v. is off too YAY
Dinner: Not sure gonna eat dinner at church
Weather: 72 degrees and beautiful
Exercise: Dancing with Busy Body today
Random Thought: So nice to watch and listen to my kids' play outside :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
About Me
- Beach
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.
I love your lists! I am so sorry about your sinuses. We're praying for your housing situation. Keep us updated. Lisa~
ReplyDelete