1. I'm up, I'm dressed, and I'm tackling the day.
2. Why do I have so much to get done and not enough time to get it done.
3. How does this take the whole day off thing work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put a coffee cup on my desk.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have a such a great family.
6. One day we’ll see heaven.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Amazing Race with my sweety, tomorrow my plans include board games with my girls' and Sunday, I want to get the girls' closet and dressers organized!
Counting my blessings:
Advil for my headache
Having everything done but my laundry
Watching the super fuzzy squirrels chase each other through our trees
Seeing my cat who is well past kitten age rolling around and playing in the yard
Being able keep the nice plant I got for my birthday alive and healthy
Music: None watching Paula's Home Cooking and drooling
Weather: It is awesome outside today!!!
Dinner: Stroganoff and Garlic Bread
So Many Blessings
3 days ago