Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Still so busy I can't see straight, a case of be careful what you ask for...

This time last year I was idly thinking we needed to be more well rounded and get out of the rut we were in. Boy Oh Boy we sure did that!!! I feel like the last few weeks have been slap full of something to get done every time I turn around. We have had gatherings, parties, and meetings. Tonight I have a Mom's meeting then a few days to get my house good and clean while there isn't anything on the books. Then I have a Valentine's banquet being put on by my funny friend at her church. It is going to be a gourmet dinner (she is a fabulous cook) and we are watching Fireproof which I am equally excited about. DH and I have been wanting to see it but we weren't able to make to the theatre while it was showing. Then Sunday is off to lunch and shopping with Katie and one of her friends. Sunday evening is the 2nd week of our Beth Moore study on Esther at church which I am excited to start. I missed last week for an awesome reason my birthday party which I will post pictures of when I get my software downloaded from my new camera. I went running errands with a friend today, put together a fruit tray for my meeting tonight, made yogurt dip to go with it, showered, wrote thank you notes, got my secret sister gift together, and picked up the house. Now all I have to do is put on my make-up and jewelry. Then it is off to a monthly meeting that always lifts me up and blesses me.

Counting my blessings today:
My sinuses have eased up for now
Sweet Tea from Taco Casa
Beautiful Strawberries
A gift picked out for someone you love, one your sure they'll like
Nice cool breezes

Mood: Tired (I fell asleep on the couch last night)
Music: None
Weather: 78 degrees and gorgeous
Dinner: Spaghetti and Garlic Toast (at least my family is)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are busy. Hopefully it will calm down after this weekend. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when the weather turns for the warm here. I think it is my favorite season! The days are beautifully warm and the evenings are delightfully cool. Oh ya! I love South Texas!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.