Since I will be busy with Love Bug's bday party if the rain passes thought I would post this now.
1. Apparently there's some sort of growing pains happening around here, pray for me.
2. A bright sunny day.
3. 2009, lots of decisions so far.
4. "I'm done" and that was it.
5. For too long I've been letting things go that I shouldn't.
6. I am not obsessed with DIY; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include Diva having a friend over for a visit and Sunday, I want to get some big chores done while I have help!!!!
Counting my blessings:
The Lord giving me the ability to be good under pressure till it's over.
The power of prayer....13 teen returned safe to her parents from our outreach program
My floors are mopped...bright white YAY
My front windows don't have finger prints....yet ;)
My Love Bug is such a really good little speller.
Weather: looks like rain
Dinner: Tuna Casserole, Parmesan Twists, and Greens
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.