Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Frida Fill-Ins May 1st Edition

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is don't say everything you think.

2. Baked clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of teriyaki beef on a stick.

4. Gerbera Daisies, my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include my Ipod, my inbox, and my day planner.

6. Spring makes me wanna dance.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a yummy bowl of homemade soup with crusty bread, tomorrow my plans include baking cookies and reading, and Sunday, I want to go to church, relax with the family, and go to my last Esther bible study!

Counting my blessings:
The headache I thought was coming on never showed up
Got all my errands ran today
Got all the laundry caught up today, just need to put it away
Found great sales at the store today WOO HOO!!
Had lunch out with my oldest and youngest daughter's today, so NICE!

Mood: relaxed
Weather: Muggy (or humid)
Music: None
Dinner: Taco Casa (YUMMY)

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.