1. If we had no winter I think life would be sad, I love the snow.
2. Life is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I would do A LOT of things differently.
4. Lots happens here inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled you're missing out.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons brings real enjoyment to life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an end of year MOPS BBQ, tomorrow my plans include planting some flowers with my girls' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School/Church, to our Sunday School class' spring feast, and grade this week's school work!
Mood: Slept well so I am rested
Dinner: MOPS BBQ
Weather: Pretty and with a nice breeze
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago