Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. If we had no winter I think life would be sad, I love the snow.

2. Life is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I would do A LOT of things differently.


4. Lots happens here inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled you're missing out.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons brings real enjoyment to life.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an end of year MOPS BBQ, tomorrow my plans include planting some flowers with my girls' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School/Church, to our Sunday School class' spring feast, and grade this week's school work!


Mood: Slept well so I am rested
Dinner: MOPS BBQ
Weather: Pretty and with a nice breeze
Music: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.