1. The teen years are not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I want some tea and a good book to read.
3. Coffee tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is exhausting.
5. Love is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my MOPS retreat, tomorrow my plans include my Sunday school class' "Summer Salad Fest" and Sunday, I want to take breakfast to my Sunday school class, do some deep cleaning, and have our family bible study time!
Check out my new hair do:
Mood: Ready for my retreat, gonna be a blast
Weather: Hot but now that I have a new "do" it isn't so bad
Dinner: Potluck at my retreat
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.