1. When I heard the story I gasped.
2. Laughter is the best medicine.
3. It's late, but I am not tired.
4. Love me, as always.
5. My eyes have seen the Glory of the coming of the Lord.
6. Believe strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with a good movie, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my Diva's 11th birthday and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, church services, maybe swimming, and then pick up KK who gets back in the afternoon from camp!
Weather: 95 degrees and sunny
Dinner: Chinese Stir Fry
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
3 days ago