Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook November 2nd Edition....

For Today...

Outside my window...chilly at 60 degrees but bright and sunny

I am thinking...of getting ready to leave

From the learning rooms...grading last week's assignments

I am thankful for...my friends

From the kitchen...just made a fresh batch of iced tea (and I am sipping some warm coffee)

I am wearing...my workout clothes

I am reading...nothing right now, time for a new book I think

I am hoping...for a good week

I am creating...gonna start working on putting together December's MOPS craft tonight

I am praying...for a friend whose house burnt down, another friend whose hubby is out of work, and a third friend who feels under appreciated

Around the house...just general cleaning and of course the NEVER ending cycle of laundry

One of my favorite things...sitting in my toe socks wrapped up in a blanket

A few plans for the rest of the week...taking my MIL to the Dr. today, working on my MOPS craft, youth/adult bible study on Wednesday night for DH and the girls', dinner with friends this coming weekend, and of course the blessing of a fun filled Sunday of Sunday School, Church services, and if it's pretty a picnic lunch in the park.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...my friend found this, me in high school-check out those 80's bangs he he he

Mood: Chilled
Music: None
Weather: 60 degrees and bright sunshine
Dinner: Pork Chops, Sundried Tomato Italiano Rice, and Salad
Exercise: Got in my walk in the 39 degree weather Brrrrr but it was still nice!!
Random thought: I am thinking I need to find online and buy me some leg warmers....man I loved those things.  My favorite ones were rainbow striped :)

2 comments:

  1. those leg warmers are at wally world in the color you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those would make a great stocking stuffer I think ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.