Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook...

For Today...


Outside my window...a light breeze is swaying the trees and the sun is shining bright

I am thinking...about a big tall glass of ice cold lemonade

From the learning rooms...practicing addition/subtraction flash cards with Love Bug as well as Hooked on Phonics

I am thankful for...quiet time

From the kitchen...just made lemonade and iced tea

I am wearing...black top and jean shorts

I am reading...study on just the book of Proverbs

I am hoping...for a nice relaxing weekend

I am creating...nothing right now, need to work on some cards

I am praying...for discernment in dealing with a family situation

Around the house...need to vacuum and straighten up my room a bit

One of my favorite things...my new verbena lime lotion

A few plans for the rest of the week... tomorrow-youth group for the kids, Thursday-swimming, Friday/Saturday relaxing maybe watching some movies and baking, and Sunday-church and cleaning

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Busy Body dipping her toes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.