Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook...

For Today...

Outside my window...it looks like rain....please please please I hope it is going to!!

I am thinking...it is so nice to have had a productive yet relaxing weekend :)

From the learning rooms...today we have actually had the BOOM BOOM song stuck in our heads so we are trying to teach Busy Body the right words to it.

I am thankful for...moments of sweetness, my sometimes difficult girl Diva made my bed for me today just to be sweet.  Moments like that are a little triumph around our house!!

From the kitchen...still thinking about whats for dinner

I am wearing...black tank top and black shorts

I am reading...Eat, Pray, Love and For Parents Only

I am hoping...to get our paper work in and approved to buy the house we want in the Spring

I am creating...a Christmas present for DH

I am praying...for several friends and that we get the house

Around the house...slightly rearranged the living room when we were able to get the last decoration totes out into storage

One of my favorite things...the quiet and normal routine the school year brings

A few plans for the rest of the week...possibly a late movie tonight, Love Bug has a check up, Pre-School Story time for Busy Body and DH while he is off this week, and assembling a MOPS craft for one of this years meetings.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Dinner: Stroganoff, French Bread, and Corn
Weather: 76 degrees and way overcast (praying for rain)
Exercising: Since the girls' are off today so am I ;) hoping to log at least 6 miles this week though
Mood: Relaxed
Music: None just the whir of my fan and the ticking of the clock
Random Thought: I saw a huge herd of deer this morning with bunches of babies....what is it about watching them that is so peaceful??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.