Day 4: Picture of what my night looked like last night...
1. This week I am glad school got out for summer.
2. Shopping returns.
3. It's all about the good times we can have together.
4. Fun in the sun.
5. I demand respect from my girls'.
6. The straight path, it's filled with lots of bumps along the way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie or dvr time with the little girls', tomorrow my plans include cleaning my bathroom and Sunday, I want to go to church with the fam, eat taco casa for lunch, and organize Love Bug's dresser drawers!
Weather: So far bright and sunny but, thankfully not too hot yet
Dinner: Pork chops, broccoli cheese rice, and salad
Exercise: None today
Random thought: Thinking back today on being a kid and school letting out for summer
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.