Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

100 Day Challenge: Day 6....

A picture of someone you would want to trade places with for a day....
LOVE this show....it is my guilty pleasure, getting caught up on the episodes I missed from the most recent season on Hulu :)


Mood: Relaxed
Weather: I am so happy with all this heat lately when the sun finally goes down in the evening!!
Music: Diva and her friend Miss "L" listening to music and singing
Dinner: Yummy fried chicken Memorial Day picnic at church
Exercise: None....back to it tomorrow, picking back up my Hip Hop Abs for the summer
Random Thought:  Seeing memorabilia from our church's veterans tonight was so interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.