Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins...

1. Bones is my favorite TV show (or movie) because of the way the relationships play off each other is such a tough setting.




2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: This study was exciting, inspirational, and a be sure to read.



3. I am ready for some park time with the girls' this afternoon.



4. I LOVE long walks.



5. Take some time to stop and enjoy the little things all around you.



6. My day needs a bit of fun and silliness which will be provided by my girls'.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my dvr, tomorrow my plans include some scrap booking I hope and Sunday, I want to go to church, hang out with my awesome friend Dawna, and celebrate Mother's Day with my girls'!
 
Mood: Ready for some coffee
Music: None
Weather: supposed to be 85 degrees today with  some wind
Dinner: Haven't decided on that yet :)
Random Thought: I need a vacation....or maybe just a massage and man/pedi
Exercise: have been off my game with my sweety home with back troubles so I have had the car

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.