Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, June 10, 2011

100 Day Challenge: Day 16....

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
This is my friend Nancy and she inspires me...she has let me see her frazzled, on her game, and how she wears her heart on her sleeve.  She has built me up, encouraged me, and prayed for me.  I am eternally grateful that she has let me really know her.  It has shown me that I can be a woman after God's own heart and let myself off the hook when I am not perfect.  I love this lady something fierce....she is one of my favorite people!!!!


Mood: Just hangin out on an average summer day...thinking it might be time for a movie with the girls'
Weather: Hot....but, that seems to be all it is these days
Music: None
Dinner: Pork chops...not sure what else or how I am even gonna cook them yet
Exercise: None
Random Thought: Crystal Light is making new flavors...just drank an mock appletini and it is GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.