Day 25-Picture of what your average day looks like...here is my daily "to-do" list:
1. Blue skies from now on.
2. Taking a walk down memory lane, could be good or really bad :)
3. Kids, herding them is like trying to herd worms .
4. Sleeping in, reading, good food; these are some of the best things about vacation.
5. Love is kind.
6. Crazy submarine races.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to games or a movie with my girls', tomorrow my plans include going through my craft supplies-looking for something to help with Dawna's wedding and Sunday, I want to go to church, clean, and relax!
Mood: Nice and cool, shutting all my curtains has really helped with the heat
Weather: Stuffy kinda hot out with NO breeze
Dinner: Baked chicken, green beans, corn, and apple pie
Random Thought: Nice having everything done!!
Exercise: Hip Hop Abs
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.