Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

100 Day Challenge...Day 32

Day 32...Picture of something awe inspiring in nature:
I think it is so cool how waves crash onto the shore...this was a way I had never looked at it before.

Mood: Cold actually...at least in my room, fixing to go make hot tea (weird)
Dinner: Breakfast for dinner: Hash, Eggs, Turkey Bacon, Toast, and Yogurt
Weather: Slightly overcast....please rain, please rain, please rain
Music: None
Random Thought: That picture makes me wish I was digging my toes in the sand
Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.