Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

100 Day Challenge...Day 38

Day 38 - A picture of the best part of your day....my morning quiet/devotional time


Mood: a nap would be great right about now
Weather: DS said it was 104 degrees out in the shop just a bit ago SHEESH that's just crazy!!
Music: None
Dinner: Chicken A la King casserole and garlic toast
Exercise: None (being a girl has it's draw backs)
Random Thought: Drinking more water to stay hydrated....it's sweltering even in the shade {which there ain't a lot of anyways} right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.