Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

100 Day Challenge...Day 55


Day 55 - A picture of the last movie you saw in theaters....don't go to the movies very often so, I think this was the last one we saw in the theatre.  Was a Mommy/Lovebug date...we both gave it **** on our rating scale.  We have since watched it all us girls' on Netflix several times cause we like it so much.  My favorite character is Maximus the horse...he is hilarious!!


Mood: Upbeat (finding silver linings in DH's schedule change...we had family bible study time today before he left for work and we didn't have to rush out right after church)
Dinner: Soup and Grilled Cheese
Exercise: Nothin but, cleaning
Music: None
Weather: Is it weird that I think 94 degrees is "nice"?
Random Thought: I love the smell of fresh laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.