Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, October 14, 2011

100 Day Challenge Day 57...

Day 57 - A picture of your favorite holiday.....71 days and counting
Mood: Wish I could take a nap...this cooler weather makes me wanna snuggle up and snooze
Dinner: Beef Tacos
Exercise: None today
Music: None
Weather: High for today was supposed to be 82 with a low in the 50s tonight YAY
Random Thought: I just tried Almond milk for the first time....I LOVE it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.