1. Give me chocolate and I'll be so happy.
2. Whenever, Wherever.
3. I wish Spring Break was here already.
4. A Taco Lite was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is hard, scary, and a blessing all at once.
6. Other than this one, Charlsie's is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Love bug to a birthday party, tomorrow my plans include reorganizing my dresser plus finishing my bible study and Sunday, I want to go to church, clean out my car to go to the repairman hopefully on Monday, and go to my evening bible study on Esther!
Got up with a some sinus pressure this morning but once I got moving that subsided, other than that I am feeling back to normal YAY! Got up and got dressed, picked up the house, got KK off with her Aunt this weekend (she is going to her bridal shower and is super excited....she paid for the gifts with money she earned herself), went to the store for two ingredients I was missing for dinner tonight, and grabbed tacos for lunch on the way home. The only thing I have left to do is put away some laundry and take out the trash. Then I have to take Love Bug to a short birthday party and cook up dinner. Gonna grade KK's school work tonight and finish my weekly bible study tomorrow night. Sunday will be organization day YAY plus getting to go to the Esther bible study at church....I can't wait!!!
Counting my blessings:
My house is picked up
The weather is beautiful
Watching my littlest one carry around her board books....cute
Listening to her laugh and squeal watching the cat outside
Finding the mock ingredients for my good friend Lisa's (Living My Best Life in my links)squash/tortellini soup
Weather: BEAUTIFUL and windy
Dinner: Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Salad, and Shells and Cheese
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago