1. Angel or not, I will be saved.
2. No ideas here: ------any way you want me.
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of it.
4. I am full of energy after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms there is someone who feels alone.
6. A day led by a fool is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night, tomorrow my plans include putting up all the laundry I have done the last few days and Sunday, I want to go to church and a Steel Magnolias Ladies Luncheon!
Counting my blessings:
The Love Dare....learning a lot
Getting things done
Good breeze, hung out laundry
Loving that KK loves to cook
Snuggling with my cat
Weather: Chilly and Windy
Dinner: Lasagna, Garlic Toast, and Salad
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago