1. Anonymous...sometimes I wish I could do everything just this way.
2. Life is a Beach.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, so life can go on as planned.
4. Flowers what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when you've got friends like mine.
6. Chocolate MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on Being Erica online, tomorrow my plans include Easter Bunny pics for the girls' and Sunday, I want to have a wonderful and blessed Easter!
Counting my blessings:
Love my rotisserie
Getting things done
Watching my shows online no commercials YAY!
Dreyer's Pumpkin Ice Cream YUMMY!!!!
A beautiful breeze this afternoon
Weather: Cool and Clear
Dinner: Turkey, Cheddar Rice, Corn, and Greens
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.