Top Ten: Things that I always keep in my pantry/fridge.....
1. Kraft Asian Roasted Sesame Dressing
2. Dried Cranberries (love them in salads)
3. A wide variety of flavored tea bags
4. Hot Chocolate Mix
5. Salad Fixins
6. Juice (love lots of kinds but right now LOVE Pomegranate Juice)
8. Pickles (the kids' eat them like crazy for sure)
9. Teryaki Sauce
10. Applesauce (usually flavored)
Counting my blessings:
Seeing such sweetness amongst my girls'
Having wonderful friends
Seeing the loving unselfishness in my oldest daughter who is becoming a woman
A clean house
The 50/50 dance of parenting that my DH and do in times of sickness/illness
Mood: Chilly (the temperature has probably dropped 20 degrees in just the last hour)
Dinner: Beefy Mac and Salad
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.