Top Ten: Things that I always keep in my pantry/fridge.....
1. Kraft Asian Roasted Sesame Dressing
2. Dried Cranberries (love them in salads)
3. A wide variety of flavored tea bags
4. Hot Chocolate Mix
5. Salad Fixins
6. Juice (love lots of kinds but right now LOVE Pomegranate Juice)
8. Pickles (the kids' eat them like crazy for sure)
9. Teryaki Sauce
10. Applesauce (usually flavored)
Counting my blessings:
Seeing such sweetness amongst my girls'
Having wonderful friends
Seeing the loving unselfishness in my oldest daughter who is becoming a woman
A clean house
The 50/50 dance of parenting that my DH and do in times of sickness/illness
Mood: Chilly (the temperature has probably dropped 20 degrees in just the last hour)
Dinner: Beefy Mac and Salad
My Secret Dream Come True!
1 week ago