1. Join me in a moment of silence.
2. Put a little love in your day!
3. Happiness is a good book and lots of quiet time.
4. Dazed and confused.
5. I'm waiting for my Sunday night dinner from my DH.
6. Chocolate is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include The Great Duck Race if the weather holds and Sunday, I want to go to church, bible study and rest!
Counting my blessings:
Time out with friends
A yummy dinner
Finally getting some much needed rain
Seeing some flowers coming up finally
Lots of laughs
Mood: Ready for bed
Weather: Damp and Breezy
Dinner: Chateau Salad, Sweet Tea, and Fredericksburg Peach Bread Pudding YUMMY!
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.