Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry....late it was for April 20th

For Today...

Outside my window... BEAUTIFUL almost setting golden sun with rays coming from every direction

I am thinking... had a really stressful beginning to my day, now just relaxing.

From the learning rooms... done with Spanish book rest of the school year for that subject will be review

I am thankful for... Advil

From the kitchen... Asian Ribs, Rice, and Mixed Vegetables

I am wearing... Black shorts and Duck Day Race shirt

I am reading... nothing right now....gonna start a book my friend GfG (see in links at the bottom: Grateful For Grace) gave me for my birthday.

I am hoping...that the rest of the week goes off without a hitch

I am creating... nothing at the moment

I am praying... for guidance in a few recent choices I have made in the running of our household

Around the house... deep cleaned the bathroom, reorganized the top of my dresser, and graded papers

One of my favorite things... quiet time with a good book

A few plans for the rest of the week... girls' to youth group/picnic and this Friday is Love Bug's 7th birthday party.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.