Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Moving on.

2. Duty free.

3. My best quality is my ability to multi task.

4. It is all in the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, most of my girls' will be moved out.

6. Sleep is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Graduation, tomorrow my plans include getting my house clean and planting some plants in pots and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, church, and out to lunch with the family!

Mood: Awake, Fueled, and ready to grab the day by the horns so to speak
Weather: a great 72 degrees, sure wish it would stay that way all day
Music: Sesame Street on in the background
Dinner: Stir Fry since we ended up having Sonic for dinner last night

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.