Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mindful Monday.....

This post idea comes from my friend Grateful for Grace (see link to her blog at the bottom of the page [for some reason I can't get anything on the side of my blog anymore, it is weird]) How would you feel if the Lord took away the things you never thanked him for? Makes you stop and go WOW that would probably be a lot of stuff I take for granted. So my friend GfG posted ten random things she is thankful to the Lord for that she probably never has thanked him for. She challenged her friends to do the same on their blogs or in the comment section. So here are my ten random things.

1. That I have always had a roof over my head.

2. That I am able to be a SAHM.

3. That the Lord made sure that my mate is someone who knows me better than I know myself.

4. That he made my heart so big that loving others' comes easy. (this is in the last few years where he has done a work in me)

5. That he has put some really wonderful people in my path that help my walk with him.

6. That he has made me able to stay focused and in control during tense situations (it is o.k. if I fall apart later where no one can see)

7. That every time one door has closed in my life the Lord has opened another. (his plans for me are not even something I even come close to coming up with myself but he always knows what is best for me)

8. That he waited with love and patience while I strayed from him.

9. That he knows what kind of mother I want to be and is helping me to get there even on days when it is so hard that I don't know what to do.

10. That when I am weak he doesn't give up on me.....he knows how strong I am even when I don't believe in myself.

Mood: Well now I am lost in deep thought (thanks GfG ;)
Music: None
Weather: Dusk and Humid
Dinner: Honey Teryaki Chicken, Corn on the Cob, and Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.