Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry delayed May 4th Edition...2nd post today

For Today...

Outside my window... the birds are singing up a storm.

I am thinking... oh, those birds sound so precious to my ears

From the learning rooms... just over three weeks of school left this year

I am thankful for... contentment even though things aren't always great

From the kitchen... made some really yummy White Peach Grape juice this morning

I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt

I am reading... Stepping Heavenward

I am hoping... to to work more in the yard this week

I am creating...a decluttered space

I am praying... that this summer there is more peace than chaos

Around the house... hubby just made my cat a window seat, he is so sweet!

One of my favorite things... enjoying my coffee in the quiet

A few plans for the rest of the week... Today is a National Day of Prayer....pray for our country, our troops, your church, your family and friends, and that we as a society come back to God. Tonight I have a Women In Touch meeting that includes dinner and a card making class WOO HOO!!!!, tomorrow will be manicures and pedicures for prom, Saturday will be cleaning and getting ready for prom....then dinner and prom that night, Sunday is Sunday School, church services, and hopefully relaxing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.