Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook June 29th Edition....

For Today...beautiful sunny day...too bad it is soooo hot out

I am thinking...the pitch of certain noises feels like nails on a chalk board to me right now.

From the learning rooms...working on assignments for next school year tonight

I am thankful for... my DH and his sweetness to others

From the kitchen...gonna make brownies tonight

I am wearing...butterfly t-shirt and black shorts

I am reading...nothing right now

I am hoping...for a quiet peaceful week

I am creating...nothing right now....gotta make a card for a birthday though

I am praying...for my friend Amy and the test results that are coming in this week.

Around the house...working on cleaning floors today

One of my favorite things...my huge desk calendar with lots space for filling in activities and appointments

A few plans for the rest of the week...KK off to camp tomorrow, errands, pick up Diva's Viola this Thursday, Western Day for library day this week, and the biggest event is Saturday Diva will turn the BIG 1-1 WOO HOO!!!!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



Mood: Headache (mild thankfully, bet it is due to the suppressive heat outside)
Dinner: Sausage with peppers and onions, broccoli, and rice
Music: None
Weather: Bright sunshiny 97 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.