Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook June 8th Edition and More....

For Today...

Outside my window... love being able to look up and actually see rays of sun streaming through the windows

I am thinking...that some days (those where I can tell a migraine is just around the corner)ear plugs are a mother's best friend

From the learning rooms... summer....lots of swimming fun (I even have a slight sun burn on my back, should of reapplied)

I am thankful for...being able to finish a great book series

From the kitchen...fresh oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

I am wearing...FSU tank top and shorts

I am reading... Just finished the Little House series now I am going to read The First Four Years

I am hoping... to start working up next year's assignments tonight, just want to be ahead of the game for next year so badly.

I am creating...Just made a birthday card for a friend and two baby shower cards as well.

I am praying... for mt MIL's pain levels, that a friend of a friend feels better, and for one of my home school mom friend's during a loss in their family.

Around the house... DH cutting bamboo for use at VBS and building some boxes out of it too

One of my favorite things... Taco Casa sweet tea, boy I could use some right now.

A few plans for the rest of the week... VBS work day today, a deep cleaning project or two, first summer library program, bowling for the kids' on Wednesday night, errand day on Thursday, and more swimming....a slow week for us yay!!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Ela dolled up with a bow

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.