Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins June 5th Edition.......

1. Home Sweet home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Spaghetti or Salad.

3. Dogs bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk after sunset is great.

5. Now for some good news.

6. When all is said and done, life is what you make it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with a good friend, tomorrow my plans include baking with Diva and reading and Sunday, I want to go on a picnic and swimming with the girls'!

Mood: It feels stuffy because it is so hot that we can't open the doors, we would die from the humidity.
Music: None
Weather: Did I mention it is HOT
Dinner: Chili Mac, Garlic Toast, and Green Beans

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for dinner with friends! Thanks for the fun diner and for telling me about a great new place! Let's do it again soon! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.