Top Ten Things I am loving about VBS....
1. Seeing the kids dressed up everyday.
2. Hearing their answers to questions (you know kids' say the darndest things)
3. Having an assistant that is so great with kids'.
4. Going to the different booths with the kids in the Marketplace.
5. Learning the new songs each day.
6. Learning the new dance moves each day.
7. Planting seeds in the hearts of the kids' that God will grow.
8. Having my Love Bug in my group.
9. Getting to know members' of our church better.
10. That my Busy Body has a VBS in the nursery too and she LOVES it!!!!
Mood: Tired but relaxed
Weather: Coming up on dusk
Dinner: Grilled Burger with sauteed onions, swiss, mushrooms, and avacado YUMMY!
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.