Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins June 19th Edition.......

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting something to go amiss.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a humble soul.

3. Dealing with teenagers is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy acting and spending .

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine girls' and bathroom time.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without garlic or salt in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rest, tomorrow my plans include taking down VBS and Sunday, I want to cook for my sweety!

Mood: Praying, Praying, Praying for my friend
Music: None
Weather: Hot and Sunny
Dinner: Baked Chicken, Carrots, and Spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.