1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting something to go amiss.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a humble soul.
3. Dealing with teenagers is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy acting and spending .
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine girls' and bathroom time.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without garlic or salt in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rest, tomorrow my plans include taking down VBS and Sunday, I want to cook for my sweety!
Mood: Praying, Praying, Praying for my friend
Weather: Hot and Sunny
Dinner: Baked Chicken, Carrots, and Spinach
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
3 days ago