Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Check out Busy Body's new blanket....

I picked the fabrics out while on a trip to San Antonio with my friend Sara months ago. Since KK has taken up sewing with her best friend lately I figured it would be a fun project for the two of them. KK's friend ended up not going to camp this year and asked could she just sew it as a gift to Busy Body while KK was at camp....I think she thought she was going to be bored. There was enough fabric left over so she decided to make her a pillow too. We all love how it turned out!!!! The pink fabric is SUPER soft, it will fit a twin bed when she is ready for one, and it is long enough to cover even me LOL!~





Mood: Ready for a shower and bed already
Weather: Sun just went down YAY....was 102 when I looked at 7:30pm
Music: None
Dinner: Steak, Squash, and Salad

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's FABULOUS! I know she's loving it and how special that it was made especially for her. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.