1. Set it and Forget it (my rotisserie machine) makes a quick and easy dinner.
2. Life on Planet Mom is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of tubing down the river.
4. Love was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams others may analyze their real meanings.
6. Take time to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family fun night, tomorrow my plans include baking, cleaning my bathroom, and watching a movie or two, and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, church services, then maybe a picnic but that depends on the weather.
Mood: So far the day is going great!
Weather: supposed to get above 100 degrees again today....may have some rain in the next few days
Dinner: Hot Dogs for the kids' and Brats for the adults
Let’s Talk About Beauty and Aging
1 week ago