Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins July 10th Edition.......

1. The last thing I ate was bacon and eggs.

2. Scrap book supplies for our MOPS retreat is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it usually pours.

4. Busy Body was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are wonderful and not all at the same time for me.

6. Prayer is an extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include hanging out and playing board games with my girls' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church Services, and use my "set it and forget it" machine to make a yummy turkey dinner!

Mood: Loving the quiet
Music: None
Weather: 101 degrees....HOT, that doesn't quite describe it
Dinner: Baked chicken, corn on the cob, and butternut squash

2 comments:

  1. What's set it and forget it? A crockpot? Duh. Sorry. We need to go out soon....any good movies? Another yummy salad dinner? Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Ron Popeil rotisserie machine...use the crock pot a lot too. Nothing out right now that I can think of to see but new movies usually come out on Thursdays I think. Salad sounds good too. How about next Friday night?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.