1. The last thing I ate was bacon and eggs.
2. Scrap book supplies for our MOPS retreat is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it usually pours.
4. Busy Body was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are wonderful and not all at the same time for me.
6. Prayer is an extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include hanging out and playing board games with my girls' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church Services, and use my "set it and forget it" machine to make a yummy turkey dinner!
Mood: Loving the quiet
Weather: 101 degrees....HOT, that doesn't quite describe it
Dinner: Baked chicken, corn on the cob, and butternut squash
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.