1. The last thing I ate was bacon and eggs.
2. Scrap book supplies for our MOPS retreat is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it usually pours.
4. Busy Body was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are wonderful and not all at the same time for me.
6. Prayer is an extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include hanging out and playing board games with my girls' and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church Services, and use my "set it and forget it" machine to make a yummy turkey dinner!
Mood: Loving the quiet
Weather: 101 degrees....HOT, that doesn't quite describe it
Dinner: Baked chicken, corn on the cob, and butternut squash
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago