Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

If I had to describe me in one word today it would be...

FRUSTRATED!!!! How is it you can tell someone who knows and loves you the same thing over and over and they look at you like they are either hearing it only for the first time or even worse (in my case) like your are CRAZY!!!! This afternoon is one of those times when we are doing things we do everyday and I guess that just makes for complacency on our (read my kids') parts which can on a rough day make me want to pull some of my hair out. I go out of my way to make sure everyone pitches in so no one person is doing everything as far as chores goes. I even have Busy Body helping pick up her things and run things to people in other rooms. She does "deliberies" as she likes to call it. I know kids' don't really want to do chores but frankly neither do I. I wish my house would just stay clean on it's on however I think that could be a perk in heaven LOL. It is just one of those days where I feel under appreciated and tired of those little annoying things that seem to happen all the time. Pray for peace of mind for me and that these things happen only once a day instead of several hundred!!!! We are gonna try watching a movie, then getting the kitchen cleaned, and maybe I can get in a nice hot bath so Calgon can take me away for a bit.

Mood: All keyed up but working on relaxing
Weather: 99 degrees and still hot
Dinner: Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Music: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.