Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook July 20th Edition....

For Today...

Outside my window... Rain, rain, rain glorious rain YAY!

I am thinking... the temperature dropping has made me so happy

From the learning rooms... have over half of KK's school work done up for the coming school year.

I am thankful for... getting to see my 7 yr old embrace doing something new with no fear.

From the kitchen... it smells good in there...DH is making dinner YAY.

I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt

I am reading... Life on Planet Mom

I am hoping... it keeps raining for hours and hours

I am creating... nothing right now

I am praying... for more rain

Around the house... quiet YAY

One of my favorite things... the smell after it rains

A few plans for the rest of the week... Love Bug to finish Day Camp, youth group for the girls', errand day, my MOPS retreat, and a Sunday School gathering.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.