Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins August 14th Edition...

1. When will I be loved (song lyrics just popped right in my head for some reason)?

2. The Hiding Place was the last movie I saw.

3. Everything has its beauty but some things strike me more than others.

4. Monterrey Chicken Casserole (thanks for the recipe Lisa it was awesome and even my picky miss Diva loved it) is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your opinion.

6. Sleeping is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with my girls', tomorrow my plans include nothing much but cleaning and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday school, church services, have family bible study time, and work on the last of KK's school work to get worked up before we start school!

Mood: Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed, ready to attack the day
Music: None
Weather: a little overcast, still kinda cool which means it is already in the 80's I bet
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Strips over rice and peas

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.