Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-In September 11th Edition

(Let me just start by saying I remember where I was on 9/11...remember watching the 2nd tower be hit, and I remember being in shock and crying over what was unfolding. I was pregnant with Love Bug at the time I believe and my mother's heart just broke!)

1. That's a mommy to be.

2. Hey girl; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include: a hot bath, a snack, or reading a good book.

4. Potato Leek Soup is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know if you never try.

6. A light drizzle and a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include grading this week's school work and Sunday, I want to go to San Antonio with the teenagers and start my women's bible study at church.

Mood: a little chilled
Weather: Overcast, a few rain drops, and a 50% chance of rain
Dinner: Brats, Hush Puppies, and Carrots
Music: Been enjoying some videos through You Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.