(Let me just start by saying I remember where I was on 9/11...remember watching the 2nd tower be hit, and I remember being in shock and crying over what was unfolding. I was pregnant with Love Bug at the time I believe and my mother's heart just broke!)
1. That's a mommy to be.
2. Hey girl; I'm over here!
3. The possibilities include: a hot bath, a snack, or reading a good book.
4. Potato Leek Soup is one of my favorite cool day recipes.
5. How will you know if you never try.
6. A light drizzle and a stormy sky.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include grading this week's school work and Sunday, I want to go to San Antonio with the teenagers and start my women's bible study at church.
Mood: a little chilled
Weather: Overcast, a few rain drops, and a 50% chance of rain
Dinner: Brats, Hush Puppies, and Carrots
Music: Been enjoying some videos through You Tube
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.