(Let me just start by saying I remember where I was on 9/11...remember watching the 2nd tower be hit, and I remember being in shock and crying over what was unfolding. I was pregnant with Love Bug at the time I believe and my mother's heart just broke!)
1. That's a mommy to be.
2. Hey girl; I'm over here!
3. The possibilities include: a hot bath, a snack, or reading a good book.
4. Potato Leek Soup is one of my favorite cool day recipes.
5. How will you know if you never try.
6. A light drizzle and a stormy sky.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include grading this week's school work and Sunday, I want to go to San Antonio with the teenagers and start my women's bible study at church.
Mood: a little chilled
Weather: Overcast, a few rain drops, and a 50% chance of rain
Dinner: Brats, Hush Puppies, and Carrots
Music: Been enjoying some videos through You Tube
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
1 day ago