Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook September 22nd Edition....

For Today...

Outside my window...rain, rain glorious rain

I am thinking...that Fall just might really be here

From the learning rooms...got all KK's work graded

I am thankful for... the sweet rain

From the kitchen...we had white cake with strawberry icing last night it was GOOD!

I am wearing...my jammies, they are so comfy too bad I have to get out of them

I am reading...Grace for the Race

I am hoping...we get more rain

I am creating...just finished another stack of cards for upcoming birthdays

I am praying...for a dear friend who is going to be dealing with three surgeries in her family this week

Around the house...got picking up to do

One of my favorite things... fall, colors and temps

A few plans for the rest of the week... parade float planning meeting today, check up tomorrow, ladies bunco night friday, and sunday school-church-and bible study this weekend

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Mood: Up but not really awake
Music: None
Weather: Rain, rain, rain blessed rain
Dinner: No earthly idea yet....maybe homemade turkey noodle soup

2 comments:

  1. Oh your poor friend...we will be praying for her family!

    I must say, I never understood the appeal of Bunko. I like a game that requires strategy. LOL! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played it....so it's too easy then??
    :) Heather

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.