Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fill-In September 25th Edition

1. One week ago I was wondering what movie we would watch for Family Movie Night, this week it is Ladies Game Night at church.

2. Life was crazier when I was young.

3. Mama told me "If you prepare for the whammy, you're gonna get it".

4. Nothing can separate you and me.

5. Take your time there's no hurry.

6. Give it time and this too will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to game night at church, tomorrow my plans include cleaning (of course) and working on some cards and Sunday, I want to go to  Sunday school, church, and my bible study!


Mood: Movin' and a Groovin' :)
Weather: Currently a lovely 65 degrees
Music: None
Dinner: Spaghetti and Garlic Toast

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.