1. The crickets sing, the wind blows in the trees.
2. Stop and thank the Lord for this day wherever you are.
3. I want to get far away from the way it used to be.
4. My family; this was a dream.
5. But as for me and my house we will follow the Lord.
6. I know who I am and where I come from
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date night with my DH, tomorrow my plans include the Kerr County Parade and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church, and my Women's Bible Study!
Mood: I am on an answered prayer high today!!!!!!!
Weather: Beautiful bright sunshine but a wonderful 58 degrees
Dinner: BBQ Muffins, Steamed Cabbage, and Corn
Exercise: 3ml walk
Random Thought: Loving that it is chilly enough to wear my spa socks and sip warm tea
Surviving and Thriving the Summer
3 days ago