Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook October 19th Edition....


For Today...

Outside my window... the wind is really picking up

I am thinking... I wonder what I am gonna do to the pork chops I am making for dinner

From the learning rooms... we are getting caught up from being so busy of late, KK on assignements/Myself on grading

I am thankful for...the beginning of Fall

From the kitchen... need to make DH some tea

I am wearing... t-shirt and shorts

I am reading... still immersed in Fingerprints of God

I am hoping... to go to the library this week and get caught up on grading papers

I am creating... nothing right now, been on an organizing kick lately

I am praying... for several ladies at church that are going through medical issues right now

Around the house...it is picked up for now YAY!

One of my favorite things... claw clips for my hair as it grows out

A few plans for the rest of the week...Wednesday Diva leaves for the 6th grade camp out, youth group/adult bible study for DH and other girls' that night plus that is our anniversary as well....we are hoping to get in either a late movie or a matinee the following day, Thursday Love Bug has a music program at school, and then of course Sunday School, church services, and my Women's Bible Study on Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...She was worn just slap out, it was a really long day for her and she needed an undisturbed nap.  We thought it best to just leave her in the seat to make sure she got a good nap!

Mood: Bored
Weather: Gorgeous....just gorgeous
Music: Three Little Birds by: Bob Marley
Dinner: Pork Chops, Potatoes, and Peas
Exercise: Got in my 3ml. walk this morning
Random Thought: I feel the need for a warm cup of tea to sip...think I will have one while I make dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Your family is so special! I love reading about your week and what you're up to! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....I think I'll keep em';), they make each day so full of laughter and interesting things. I love reading your posts too!!!!
    Hugs, :) Heather

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.