1. It was a dark and stormy night, on the outskirts of town.
2. She was too busy so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, I forgot my cell phone.
4. Oooohh my...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... did you hear that noise?
6. Trick-or-Treat give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with my girls', tomorrow my plans include cleaning and going on a candy hunt ;) and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, Church, and my last Women's Bible Study in this book!
Mood: Starting to get a little tired
Weather: 41 degrees (chilly and windy)
Dinner: Baked Chicken Spaghetti Casserole with French Bread
Exercise: Weather put me off my walk schedule this week
Random Thought: Hate I am starting to break out in my 30's cause I never had this problem in my teens!
Make Your Own Nail Art Stickers
1 day ago