Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

All dressed up and a candy hunting we go....

They had a blast and we walked at least five miles....Mom and Dad sorted through and everyone has a good candy stash now lol :)






Mood: Ready to start a new and busy week
Music: None
Weather: 52 degrees
Dinner: Venison Steaks, Sliced Butter Baked Potatoes, and Green Beans
Exercise: Walked to my bible study...3 miles
Random Thought: LOVE the ladies from my Sunday School class....the wisdom of their years is such a blessing to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.