Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook October 26th Edition....

For Today...
Outside my window... dripping eaves and chilly breezes, more rain in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow.
I am thinking...that the soup that is simmering on the stove is gonna be really good for dinner.
From the learning rooms...working harder on English and Math as the textbooks aren't set up in a way I normally like.
I am thankful for...this rain, glorious rain!
From the kitchen...warm ham vegetable soup, ummm mmmm!
I am wearing...t-shirt and jeans.
I am reading...my last week of Fingerprints of God.
I am hoping...for a good rest of the week and a great weekend with my kidlets!
I am creating...see below (cards and crafts the girls' and I created last week).
I am praying...prayers of Thanksgiving and Praise for my KK being o.k.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Around the house...everything but the laundry is caught up, it never seems to end.  It is a vicious cycle!
One of my favorite things...getting to go back to bed and lay there listening and watching the rain.
A few plans for the rest of the week...baking pumpkin bread tomorrow, kids' and DH have church Wednesday night while I get to work on some cards, cleaning, hopefully getting caught up on laundry, and then hopefully some fall crafting this weekend.  Then on Sunday is Sunday School, church, and my last Women's Bible Study out of this book...SNIFF SNIFF, this was a GREAT study!!!!
Here is a picture thought(s) I am sharing with you...













Weather: 52 degrees and a chilly wind is blowing.
Dinner: Ham Vegetable Soup and Crusty Tuscan Bread.
Exercise: No regular 3 mile walk....1 mile around Wal-Mart though ;)
Music: None
Mood: A tad bit chilled....brrrrr.
Random thought: Wednesday night I get to make cards and watch the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.