Join me on "My Daily Walk"

I am far from perfect!! The love of God, my family, and my friends' make this crazy thing called life worth living.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook October 5th Edition....

For Today...

Outside my window...overcast and 30% chance of rain

I am thinking...hope it rains enough to get us out of drought conditions

From the learning rooms...still just plugging away, so glad I worked up all but two subjects through the whole year

I am thankful for...being able to get our walk in just in case it does rain

From the kitchen...english muffin and coffee for breakfast

I am wearing...t-shirt and shorts

I am reading... nothing right now

I am hoping...today goes better than expected

I am creating...cards and craft kits for the upcoming MOPS meeting

I am praying...for healing for someone I love

Around the house...just some light picking up

One of my favorite things...when it gets cool enough to break out my soup recipes

A few plans for the rest of the week...taking MIL to doctor and store today, church conference with guest speaker, youth group/bible study for Mike and the girls' on Wednesday night, and breaking out decorations from storage...maybe some baking too. 
 
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Katie at summer camp with Chuck Norris in tow (cardboard friend)


Mood: Could have used an hour more sleep
Music: None
Weather: Rain is coming our way says the Weather Man
Dinner: Homemade Vegetable Chicken Noodle Soup
Exercise: (M-F) 3 mile walk (I have lost five pounds so far)
Random thought: Wonders why those that love you sometimes insist on doing things over and over which they know annoy and irritate you??? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.