1. I have a history of being a neat freak.
2. A foreign language is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) Mamacita's green sauce and tortilla chips.
4. Reflectors on the road.
5. So that's it, that's all.
6. Something is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a baptism for my friend's son, tomorrow my plans include celebrating a friend's birthday and movie night at Sara's church and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday School, church, and my bible study!
Mood: Need to hit the shower
Weather: beautiful and 75 degrees
Dinner: BBQ muffins and not sure what else yet
Exercise: (M-F) We walked 3 miles today
Random thought: my house was way messier than I thought, the last few days have been WAY BUSY!!!!
Blogs of People I Know IRL
Really Cool Blogs I like to Read
- I am SAHM who home schooled her eldest child due to bully issues. We home schooled for four years and it worked out so well. I love to bake and try out new dishes. I love various types of music but, mostly listen to country and praise music. We have family movie and game nights so we love board games and movies. We have a hand full of shows we really enjoy on t.v. as well.